ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres Needed Help!!!!!!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hi guys i need 2 Michelin tyres 195/50/R15 82V.

I have looked on Camskill and they only do 82H, the last pair i bought was from them and was not that long ago.

Where else can a get 2 tyres from???? I need these ASAP as im going to CSS.

​Cheers Scott.

Last edited:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cheers G, my wife has a card and yes they do Michelin but i dont know wether or not they do the PE2s.

Im running out of time, i have found a place local but they are alot more than what i bought the front 2 off of Camskill. :(

Have you tried national tyres in grays? Ask them to price you up on the aa account or use tyreshopper, should be delivered next day if they don't have stock.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
If they don't stock them, which they may well do as its a common size and popular tyre they'll definitely be able to get you them.

Worth a call

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cheers for your help chaps, i have found a company on line called "Tyre Savings" im getting them fitted at 8.30 am on thursday.

Camskill was £110 for the pair but i still had to get them fitted, these are doing them for £136 all in.

Im happy now as i was starting to get stressed out.....lol