ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres.. which ones!!

Valver..
im lookin at gettin new tyres for my valver but i dont wanna pay through my nose. ive looked on www.mytyres.co.uk but there are hundreds and hundreds of tyres on there.. BenJ told me some good ones to get but for the life of me i cant remenber wat they were called.. i wont all round tyres but wen i take em on the track they are good enough to withstand and good thrashing and hold me on the track...:D :D

o yer the tyre size needs to be 185 55 r15's :d

195/50/15 (are cheaper) in the conti sport contact I love them but theres only one other person I know who likes them on the forum.

Vee dub
I stuck with 185/55/15 and got the Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 (PE2) all round...

Such a quality tyre, but not cheap

Tom

Valver..
yeeeeee thats the ones Egale F1's... ill have a look at them then.. neil how much you pay for all 4 corners then??? :D and ill think ill go for 195 50 15's

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i think i paid bout 130 chris...but then they screwed around with my order and delivered them to somewhere else...lol..got them in the end though

I got on very nicely with Michelin Primacy on my Williams 3.

Exalto's are supposed to be good though - wouldn't mind trying them..

Got exalto's on mine at moment but tread has gone down on them making them a bit crap when driving as any tire would be. GOnna try F1's next as highly recommended and apparently they stick to the road like glue.