ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UCH Repair

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I ended up buying a 2nd hand uch/ecu kit and swapping everything over as it worked out cheaper. I was going to use tachosoft but ended up doing the above a lot cheaper than repairing the existing uch

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
Has anyone used TachoSoft for UCH repair before? Seen the advert on eBay and seems a good price. Thinking of sending mine away for repair with them. Any other good companies people have used?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231964002155
I used them last week. I posted it off on Monday and got my repaired uch back on the Wednesday. Fitted and all perfect...only 34 quid...amazing price and service

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I used them last week. I posted it off on Monday and got my repaired uch back on the Wednesday. Fitted and all perfect...only 34 quid...amazing price and service

Thats a lot cheaper than it used to be, sure I got quoted either £99 or £109, was a couple of years ago though, at that price its far better to get existing one repaired

Renault clio 172
That's great thanks for your replies.
I think i'll give them a go. The price is good and the turn around seems fast.

RenaultSport Clio 182
I used them a few weeks ago. It was turned around fast, issues all fixed and it came sealed with warranty stickers which gives me some confidence that any follow up problems would be addressed if covered by their guarantee.

RenaultSport Clio 182
I had no problems until a water leak soaked it! Certainly not the fault of the repair though, it was fine till then.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Have you go an updated link or contact for the guy? Can't find anything on eBay and tried searching the user Tachosoft and gave me someone in Germany ha.

EDIT: Ignore me I was being stupid!!!