ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ugly clio sport on ebay

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
Ugly clio sport thing on ebay

Guy claims he isn't the owner "
s.gif
I am selling this Renault Clio Sport 172 for a friend

"

must be embarrased

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...oryZ9861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

6223_1.jpg

591c_1.jpg

Not a bad price for it's mileage.

Would need to remove stickers, spoiler and wheels though!

Oh and the light things.

LY 182
i love cars like this, they are goldmines...
so many people like yourselves cant see past the crappy sticky back plastic esque modifications and will discount it straight away.
if i were in the market for one i'd view it and probably snap it up
get it home pull the crap off and you could make money instantly

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Has potential tbh, and if it goes for a good price it'd be pretty simple to put right. Certainly wouldn't keep it as it is, anyway.

i love cars like this, they are goldmines...
so many people like yourselves cant see past the crappy sticky back plastic esque modifications and will discount it straight away.
if i were in the market for one i'd view it and probably snap it up
get it home pull the crap off and you could make money instantly
Exactly, it's been around for a while too, so they are obviously desperate to get rid.

I don't think it overly cheap though.

Is going rate for a good example really. Looking like that I would doubt its been looked after properly and probably driven hard from cold etc.

EDIT: Read the questions and see what he says about Cam belt

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
72,000 miles for a cambelt...? He clearly knows his stuff.... and no scratches at all? I think someone's telling porky pies.

Lotus Elise 111R
Remove the light covers and the stripe and I dont think that is too bad if you want to be a bit different ( I don't!)