ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UK Open Drift Champs - MY first video attempt

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
My first attempt at video editing and using the video function on my camera.

Please excuse the shakey hands, lack of stabilising equipment (and view finder!).

Open practise session at the UK Open Drift Championship at Buxton Raceway

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk5 golf gti
i went out in the grey 200 last time was a good laugh, cool little setup Buxton and fairly local for me too

seen a few beemer crash pics on facebook Lol

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Good video :). However i find the japanese drift car owners in the UK deliberately make their cars look battle scared because they think it looks cool. Japanese Drifters do it because if a bumper falls of its easier to zip tie it back on :/

Arctic Blue FF 182
Good video :). However i find the japanese drift car owners in the UK deliberately make their cars look battle scared because they think it looks cool. Japanese Drifters do it because if a bumper falls of its easier to zip tie it back on :/

Zip ties are used from the beginning because it also generally causes less damage when a bumper is caught. The bumper just "pops" off with zip ties but smashes and damages if bolted on.