ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: Ultra Red 200 ordered. Pictures at the docks added.

You view more posts per page than everyone else?

No idea why you haven't mentioned it before.

It's a little bug bear of mine. :eek:

Why would you want to keep loading pages, especially on large threads! The point was more about the loller-ness of 12 pages and no car. In a good way, it's just funny.

Are you getting tetchy because your p2p is under threat?

Lol. No.

I'll remain champion because there's no way Chris will just post one picture.

He's posted 84 of it at the dock!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

No pictures that I took yet, either. :eek:

Totally posting one picture of it when it's looking like a red mirror on my driveway. lol

Lol.

Chris will be all like said:
My 200*

*See other thread for 89347343874 pictures at different angles with the background desaturated on some cobbles. Because Coronation Street.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

9.30am next Saturday collection. It'll be ready mid-week but I'd rather have a whole day free to be ridiculously chuffed. :eek:

Had to delay it by a week because of personal circumstances but I'm really looking forward to it!

I need something good right now.

So that free petrol tank is a waste of time, eh ;)

All OK I hope, chap?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL. He always gives me sh*t about our cobbles. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

So that free petrol tank is a waste of time, eh ;)

All OK I hope, chap?

Nothing I can't handle dude.

Split up with my girlfriend last week after almost five years, so I'm back at my parent's place until October when my tenants vacate my own property and I can move home.

Sh*tty, but not unrecoverable. Man up et al. LOL. Bureet.

Hence me just thinking 'f*ck it, I'll buy it myself'. So I did. I could do with treating myself. :cool:

CBR1K, F21 125D

Bitchez love red cars. She don't know what she's missing.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Re: Ultra Red 200 ordered.

3962732d.jpg

Erm, That Switch pack cowling behind the steering wheel looks like mine did before warranty work... left stalk side higher than the right stalk! My ABS Ring apparently was loose too. Mine was loose and moved loads too.

stalks1.jpg

Then after a decent dealership had a go...

stalks2.jpg

Haha, Chris, I forgot to upload a picture of the 'Carbon Interior', but you can see it on yours.

Ohh Renault... It really is comical when you see it in the flesh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

My wheel's not centred, that's all mate.

I'll check it when I see the car on Thursday though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Haha, Chris, I forgot to upload a picture of the 'Carbon Interior', but you can see it on yours.

Ohh Renault... It really is comical when you see it in the flesh.

I've seen it mate, it's fitted to the Raider too. I know it's not really 'carbon' but I still prefer it to the grey glossy plastic that comes standard. lol.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

Aye - i'm hoping that's the reason. First dealer said it was normal! 2nd said it was dangerous as the air-bag ring was mm from severe damage. Not entirely sure how - but I was glad it was sorted. Miss the car though :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
:( Text you dude.

Boys toys ftw anyway.

200 > Vagina iirc.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry to hear about you and the missus, broseph.

I'm actually excited for you now. Want one myself. Must resist it :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Sorry to hear about you and the mrs/ex ❤

Get a decatted ktr pro performance/akra on and then take you pic of the vaginas queuing up after hearing the noise :approve:

Mini Cooper S sport

Bad news on the ex, but at least the 200 won't make you sleep on the wet patch or force you to wait hours while it gets ready. Etc etc. xxx

But OMG we now have another week and a half of yearning to go through!!

I think I want this car to arrive more than you ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

sorry to hear about your ex mate, least you dont have the car to take your frustration out on. Look what happened to mine after 45 seconds of "i hate my ex girlfriend abuse"

sitting on the hardshoulder 10 minutes after your GF of 5 years ending it and a massive hole in your 2 month old 200's engine block is a s**t feeling lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Cheers everyone. It really helps, surprisingly!

Anyway, I've got my slimline front plate and plain UK rear ready to go on now. I've also got the HID kit ready; I went for 6000k in the end. Blueish but not chav-spec 8000k+.

I've just got to make a collection playlist on my iPhone this weekend :eek: then wait out the days.

Got the insurance down to £448 now that the car's garaged too. My Dad's coming with me to collect it now... although I think he's more excited than I am. lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Again, sorry about the ex. And the playlist will need to be a long one as I expect you'll struggle to just take it straight home after collection.

That said, should have cancelled and got a DC5.

at least the 200 won't make you sleep on the wet patch

Genuinely made me chuckle!

Cheers everyone. It really helps, surprisingly!

Anyway, I've got my slimline front plate and plain UK rear ready to go on now. I've also got the HID kit ready; I went for 6000k in the end. Blueish but not chav-spec 8000k+.

I've just got to make a collection playlist on my iPhone this weekend :eek: then wait out the days.

Got the insurance down to £448 now that the car's garaged too. My Dad's coming with me to collect it now... although I think he's more excited than I am. lol

6000k HID kit looks epic btw, make sure you re-attach the adjusters in the headlights so you can alter the height afterwards.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Again, sorry about the ex. And the playlist will need to be a long one as I expect you'll struggle to just take it straight home after collection.

That said, should have cancelled and got a DC5.

I thought about that, but I really want this car now.

Also, having driven both at length, the 200's more fun. :eek: A K20A Clio 200 would be a fine thing indeed.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL.

A big thanks to Craig too, he asked his Dad to take the pictures, checked the build sheet for anything iffy and sorted me out with some bits too. Top man.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

6000K, the thinking man's HID.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

There's no online configuration mate, you'll have to go into a dealership.

Although to be fair, all you need to do is get a couple of full spec/price/finance quotes from a dealer, then work out the %'s they use for interest/GFV/dealer contribution etc and you can mess about with the spec to your hearts content. Thats what i did anyways.

/Finance geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.