ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

dk

911 GTS Cab
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just picked this up after not not playing it for a year, played about 5 chapters last christmas i think then didn't pick it up again, been playing it this week and am now up to 25, 2 from the end.

It is so bloody good, the story, the graphics, the gameplay, all first class!

Going to be a tough morning though tomorrow as i have those 3 b*****d monsters in the courtyard to kill and after 5 attempts i can't even kill one of them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just picked this up after not not playing it for a year, played about 5 chapters last christmas i think then didn't pick it up again, been playing it this week and am now up to 25, 2 from the end.

It is so bloody good, the story, the graphics, the gameplay, all first class!

Going to be a tough morning though tomorrow as i have those 3 b*****d monsters in the courtyard to kill and after 5 attempts i can't even kill one of them.

Same as I felt. After the first few levels I was a bit 'meh'. However, once it sucks you in it's quite incredible. Superb game. I've played through a few times.

Regarding those 'monsters', I think you just have to run away from them until help arrives. Could be wrong mind.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Same as I felt. After the first few levels I was a bit 'meh'. However, once it sucks you in it's quite incredible. Superb game. I've played through a few times.

Regarding those 'monsters', I think you just have to run away from them until help arrives. Could be wrong mind.
unfortunately not, you could get away with that for the last lot when in the underground place, but this new lot have guns and you have to kill them to continue apparently.

dk

911 GTS Cab
one thing which did confuse me was the train crash scene, i came to play it yesterday and thought 'i'm sure i've played this before' but put it down to a demo, but then someone else mentioned about you playing it at the beginning of the game too, whihc confused me, is it the case that after you do it at the beginning the rest is a flashback or something?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
with the 3 monsters, you need to kill one, try to get one of their guns whilst running like fook, and try to kill the other two with it. It did my head in. use the surrounding landscape too as your friends don't really help out much.
Epic game though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
it is out in november. Search the next couple pages for some screen shots and the trailer.
Looks immense.

dk

911 GTS Cab
with the 3 monsters, you need to kill one, try to get one of their guns whilst running like fook, and try to kill the other two with it. It did my head in. use the surrounding landscape too as your friends don't really help out much.
Epic game though.

Lol, just gone back to it now and did it within the space of about 2 mins, first attempt, killed the first one with the ak then took his cross bow and got the other two first shot lol.

So glad as I thought I'd be on it all day!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Just finished it, kind of like the end of a great movie, loved it, amazing game.

I remember I didn't finsh the first one, got a feeling it's not as good but I'll have to give it another go I think.

Sounds like its going to be number 3 for my Christmas break next year!

Golf R/Leon FR
The first one ended good too IIRC? Definitely worth completing. Those blue/purple monsters can be frustrating, but as said the crossbow is the best weapon against them.

dk

911 GTS Cab
The end scene was the most frustrating for me

i reckon it took me 20 times of trying, i got close so many times, just kept getting scuppered by the myriad of grenades he would start throwing once you got close.

f**king loved it though, pretty much the perfect level of difficulty for me.

F82 M4
My mate at work asked me, "know any decent PS3 games?", I said, "Get Uncharted 2. It's immense". I then proceeded to tell him what the game was about and he was like "sounds shite". I thought about it for a second, and realised that it did sound s**t and I really struggled to make it sound good. "Ermmm, it's like Tomb Raider but better..." Anyone help me to sum it up for him? :cool:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
'Tomb Raider but better' is about right tbh.

Loved this game!