ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Octy VRS
Wuhumba! I f**king loved the first one. The scenery was superb! Made HD for me worthwhile!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
wow, really excited about this, one of the ps3 titles i was actually happy with

Clio 200 Raider
Excellent i loved the first one remember completing it last xmas..

this game was so overlooked but can be had cheap as chips now!!

Golf R/Leon FR
have always wanted to play the first one but never got round to it may pick it up after xmas

Rumour has it that this will have online multiplayer, I won't bother linking as Sony are due to announce it officially tommorow.

Not sure I like it tbh, The first uncharted had an excellent single player campaign and I wouldn't want Multiplayer to detract from that in anyway!

I'm glad it has tbh, I'm skint. Current games I want probably only SF4, Killzone2 and GHWT (I need drums!) upcoming games, Bioshock 2, Uncharted 2, Forza 3, GT5 (pending a trial first I think) and GH Metallica.

Not as yet but it seems highly likely there will be another in the series. As for when who knows although it seems there is more speculation doing the rounds for an end 09 early 2010 release.

I'm glad it has tbh, I'm skint. Current games I want probably only SF4, Killzone2 and GHWT (I need drums!) upcoming games, Bioshock 2, Uncharted 2, Forza 3, GT5 (pending a trial first I think) and GH Metallica.

I can do you Killzone 2 mate, let me know when you have finished COD5 and I will do you a swap!

Result, I made the effort to nail through some of it the other day when I was at mine. Not sure how long the single player is but rattled through a fair few levels.

Will have to let me know when you're done with the kitchen and pop over mate.

Have done all I can do for a mo matey so when your done let me know and I will call over for a night of butt secks

Citroen DS3 DSport
Sony has confirmed details about the multiplayer options in forthcoming adventure sequel Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
Currently in development by Naughty Dog, the game will offer five versus five competitive online multiplayer, as well as three-player cooperative action.
Modes available include Team Death Match and Capture The Treasure, which will involve teams transporting a valuable item over dynamic terrain.
This will take place on maps based on levels in the game, including the streets of a war-torn city and a Nepalese village.
Christophe Balestra, co-president of Naughty Dog, said: "Adding a multiplayer aspect to the Uncharted franchise is a significant step in [improving] the re-playability of the game."
The sequel will see the return of Nathan Drake from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, who this time will attempt to discover the truth behind Marco Polo's lost fleet and also explore the fabled Himalayan valley of Shambhala.
It will be released as a PS3-exclusive at some point this autumn.

Yeah the gameplay looks good, especially as it still uses the uncharted climbing mechnaics so you could shoot someone halfway up a wall or ledge lol!!

The Bus and MRT
Never played the 1st one so I've just ordered it for £14 off Amazon... Think I may have spoilt it for myself watching the video of the 2nd game posted above though :(

Never played the 1st one so I've just ordered it for £14 off Amazon... Think I may have spoilt it for myself watching the video of the 2nd game posted above though :(

Not spoilt at all mate a sthe graphics of one aren't that far off that of 2!

One did get 'a bit silly' toward the end in terms of a strange plot turn but I won't say any more - its a damn good game and beautiful pretty graphics - Just wait till your stood aloft the submarine overlooking the Amazon! oops said too much!!!!!!!!!!!

SLK 350
Agreed, anybody that's not played the first should get a copy first. Awesome game in pretty much every sense.

High hopes for the second, couldn't give a monkeys about the MP mode though, hope it doesn't detract from the SP at all.

Yup, tbh it's one of the very few titles that have just taken the edge off of the disappointment that is PS3 ownership (not an xbox related comment, if anything it's more PS2 to PS3 related)

The Bus and MRT
If that's a C&C style strategy game then "I'm oot"

It's not mate, it's a third person fighting game... suprised you've not heard of it tbh the 1st one was supposed to be one of the PS2's best games. That said I never had more than a quick go on a mates copy :)

The Bus and MRT
Not spoilt at all mate a sthe graphics of one aren't that far off that of 2!

One did get 'a bit silly' toward the end in terms of a strange plot turn but I won't say any more - its a damn good game and beautiful pretty graphics - Just wait till your stood aloft the submarine overlooking the Amazon! oops said too much!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the graphics are mint but does it have all the same hand to hand stuff like in the above vid and being able to take people out quietly?

Should be here tomorrow anyway, just need to get Killzone finished first :approve:

The Bus and MRT
I know the graphics are mint but does it have all the same hand to hand stuff like in the above vid and being able to take people out quietly?

Should be here tomorrow anyway, just need to get Killzone finished first :approve:

First one arrived yesterday and I couldn't stop playing it. Absolutely mint game, can't fault it to be honest. Highly recommend it to anyone :approve:

Great isn't it? It kind of struck me as a new generation Tomb Raider. I felt the TR series went downhill after the second and totally lost interest. Loved uncharted though.

The Bus and MRT
Great isn't it? It kind of struck me as a new generation Tomb Raider. I felt the TR series went downhill after the second and totally lost interest. Loved uncharted though.

Exactly mate. Never been a fan of the shooting in Tomb Raider (Auto Aim FTL) but from what I've played so far in Drake's it seems spot on, a cross between COD and Gears :approve: still getting the hang of it though, playing through on hard and dying a couple of times each large gun fight.

Is it possible to take out enemies with the Square button and not have their mates see you like in the video of the 2nd game? Every time I've tried it they've all started shooting me.

It's so long since I've played it I honestly can't remember lol. I used the 9MM for the most part and was knocking out headshots all over the place. I'm not a big fan of automatics with clumsy recoil anyway.

Mini JCW
UC : DF is a great game, the storyline and characters seem to really draw you in and make it a 'just 10 more minutes' type of game. Its one of the titles that makes a PS3 a must have imo.