ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unclipping front door impact plastic panel?

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique 02
Somehow i managed to get it off on the other door but I sort of pulled it off and put it back on. The haynes manual just says 'use a flat bladed screw driver and unclip the three clips'? I've tried and I don't want to ruin it and I want to get the sound deadening for this door done tonight!

Any solution for unclipping this sodding thing?

Sam

Okay, well, I got it off but with blood from finger and the use of both my dads and my strength!

M

mini-valver

They're a ballache! Took about 5 minutes of swearing and jabbing with a screwdriver to do mine.....

Have now done that door completely with Second Skin and cut away door card to allow direct speaker fitting to the metal door panel with a MDF baffle. Sounds pretty nice now! Also got some 172/182 door handles coming tomorrow hopefully for the last touch on the doors.

Just gotta cut the other door card away for the same type of fitment (already done the deadening for that door).

Will post pictures just for fun soon taken from my phone quickly

Sam