Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under arch plastic/mud guard

  172 sport
Hi all does anyone know the exact name of this it's the plastic under the wheel arch the one with the torx screws star shaped they look like with the two plastic bits I think I need both anyone have any idea where to get one from?
  Monaco 172
Id say go to the local fast parts and see what they could do or you could contacts renparts on here they will be able to help mate