ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Under Car Lighting

U/R 200
Has ne one on here had it done, got any pictures?
Thinking of getting my trophy fitted red/blue. wat do ya reckon?

Megane Mk4
Neons ?????
On a Clio Trophy ????
Why oh why oh why ???

Please don't do it!! 500 made and you want to spoil one :(

Andi

Clio 172 mk2
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Neons ?????
On a Clio Trophy ????
Why oh why oh why ???

Please don't do it!! 500 made and you want to spoil one :(

Andi

Have to agree with you

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yes, dont do this, its also illegal to have them turned on whilst on the road, so...........whats the point? plus they look pants.

306 TD Slut
neons are for saxo's.. nova's...punto's.. or maybe even a normal clio!!! BUT NOT TROPHY FOR GODS SAKE!!! PLEASE!!! if you do fit them, its up to you matey, but u may as well rip those trophy stickers off the skirts and replace with barry boy w**k head prick! IMO

its up to u mate, personally, imo i wouldnt ruin a sweet rare car!

ant

yep.
neons on a trophy?

i'd rather have this one......................................

78_1_b.jpg

Saphire Cosworth
Yeah that'll look the tackle mate - i've also seen these Washer jet lights on some cars - they'll set off your neon's a treat.

Maybe if you can "stretch" your budget you can get those "Fire-fly" valve covers that light up when you go along.

Clio 182
kullycliosport said:
lol at the replies ;)
This will add to your amusement. Back in the 70's I had a mark 2 Cortina GT and fitted 2 red lights underneath (same idea as neons only these were yamaha bike indicators with the lenses sprayed red). I was driving down the M6 early one morning when I got pulled by the old bill. He jumps out with a fire extinguisher screaming at me to get out quick. Turned out he thought the car was on fire.

RRTT said:
This will add to your amusement. Back in the 70's I had a mark 2 Cortina GT and fitted 2 red lights underneath (same idea as neons only these were yamaha bike indicators with the lenses sprayed red). I was driving down the M6 early one morning when I got pulled by the old bill. He jumps out with a fire extinguisher screaming at me to get out quick. Turned out he thought the car was on fire.
*cough*showingyourage*cough* ;)

lewisniven said:
yes, dont do this, its also illegal to have them turned on whilst on the road, so...........whats the point? plus they look pants.

Actually its not...
Aslong as you dont have a red light to the front and a white light to the rear, and they are a solid light, not flashing/fading etc its perfectly legal

1.8 Civic EX
sorry but it does annoy me a little when people say under car neons are chav.... fair play if they are fitted real bad and you can see the light tube then it looks cheap and nasty bit if fitted properly I think it actualy looks quite good. not sure about doing it to car such as a Trophy tho but if you do then go for red, bue wouldn't look right against the car colour