ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

under ground pics of the clio !!

Striped track ****
been a while since i have posted any pics

getting used to my new cam..testing it well in the light conditions

few things have changed

been in a little front end smash which has meant i have lost the 16v bonnet for a little while and bumber bit scuffed going in the body shop next week for new bonnet and bumper

and if some of you may remember got my car impounded for being to low also been rasied at the back looks 10x better.

also had a new exauast sysystm put on straight through pops and bangs nicley little vid of me messing around with some flames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEdJmLF5Aw

hoping to get it back to how i brought it like below

Pics002Medium.jpg

and some pics at the moment

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

so in the next couple of weeks look out for some new pics of it out of the body back to how i love it hope you like

also any help on how to get better pictures in them lighting conditions got a olympus sp 500 but dont use it very often...thanks

bradus

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks so tidy in first picture(in the day) and love the racing green colour

Definetly need to get it bak to the way it was... good luck! :)

Striped track ****
i no i miss it so much looking like it was when i got it ...but manged to get some money together been hard being a student lol so that i can get back to how she deserves

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I love the colour, awesome car in general. How do you mean impounded for being too low? tried to clamp it?

Striped track ****
long story police said car was to low so had to get it towed home until i got it rasied

Fiesta ST
long story police said car was to low so had to get it towed home until i got it rasied

Surely that's b*llocks though? As long as it's got an MOT and you have insurance what's the problem with how low it is? :S

Car looks good btw! :approve:

Striped track ****
said it was road worth beacuse the rear wheels sat so far in the arch

o well done now colt be a good £300 to get it back on the road