ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Under Seat Sub

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Does anyone have 1 and if so which 1 do you have? I've been looking at a pioneer 1 that might fit. Just seeing if they are anygood.

Cheers, Jaff

i did have an alpine one,doesnt add anywhere near the level of bass a 10 or 12" etc would add but the depth added is noticeable

matt

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Well i've got some 6'5inch Pheonix Gold comps in the rear so its quite bassy but it needs just a little bit more punch. My gf has just bought a fiat 500 and that has a under seat sub and it sounds awesome.

AK

M240i
Are they amped up in the rear?

Could always amp them up in they're not and adjust for more bass etc..

Never heard of these under seat subs tho so can't help!

AK

M240i
2 channel amp for 40 odd quid maybe cheaper.. stick that under the seat, job done :rasp: :)

there are a few underseat subs

kenwood ksc sw10
pioneer ts wx11a
alpine swe 1000
pioneer ts wx22a
pioneer ts wx77a

just to name a few

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've got one, no box, never fitted but came out of colinG's V6. Comes with all the cables etc. Make me and offer and it's yours. Sitting doing nowt.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oops forgot. Will post tonite. No idea what they cost! It's all the wires tho!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
sorry guys...Been busy. Pics:

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
I had this problem when i was purchasing a sub. Want somthing small. BHut in the end went for Vibe SQ8.

Under seat ones are a waste of moneya nd are just crap. The bass is tiny and not worth it.

Go for a 8" Base Box (around £100)