ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Underseat connecters + drunks

Dynamique Flamer
Just picked my drunk :rolleyes: brother up from the pub, he decided to rip out or break a few things in my car :(

Anyways the connecters for the airbags under passanger seat it looks like he has pulled one of the plastic box things (with wires coming out of them) off the bit it was attached to?! Couldnt see much in the dark looks like all the wires are still intact though. Is this box clipped on or will i just have to tape it back up?

AK

M240i
Would be funny if he pulled one and the airbag went off..

Tell him to get a taxi next time ;)

BMW M135i
They should just clip in and out unless hes pulled the wires out the crimps inside then a whole lot of hassle will follow. Will be either cutting and soldering the wires directly together or getting a bit of loom from another car and soldering that in in place.

Dynamique Flamer
Airbag light was on this morning but now gone off again, all wires are intact its just where the box thing is hanging down but looks like it should just clip back on :)

BMW M135i
Just pulled it out the bottom of the seat where it clips in then, make sure everythings connected tight and clip it back in will be fine.