ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

uninsured drivers - pics

Stanced Honda S2000

right. long story.

was in stationary traffic in hull where i live. next thing BANG . transit went up the back of my car. great, he then pulled into the left lane and then the bus stop. thinking ohh well, one of those things. next thing, he shoots up the kerb into a cemetary.

great., so i chase after him , mud flying everywhere. girlfriend gets on the blower to the police.

go through red lights. up kerbs the lot.

then into an industrial estate. he then puts it in reverse. BANG, does the front in. great. still.... chase after him. down onto an estate and into a dead end street. i dont follow them down as the van was clearly stolen and they could have had screwdrivers on them, there was 2 of them and one of me. I was told the police where seconds away. i had been chasing them nearly 15 minutes. the police turned up about a minute later. they had done one over some garages and left the stolen van and me with a headacahe.

Appologies bout the quality of pic. was off my camera phone.

before......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/modded_clio/Va-va-voom.jpg

and after .......

f**kin hell dude, thats bad! i was looking at the first pic thinking thats not 2 bad, nothing there!

watcha gona do?

Stanced Honda S2000

no mate but as you can see. quite a mess. and yeah luckily all my moda are insured.

problem is. it goes down as 2 seperate claims. so 2 lots of excess and loose my no claims of 5 years.

im allowed 1 claim a year but odviously there are 2.

sh*t eh ?

Stanced Honda S2000

god knows. its all going through insurance, £2800 damage on a car with a book value of £4000. ouch

Punto/Clio GTT

ide say get the front end damage done through insurance but while the cars in bodyshop, pay for the rear end damage to be done seperatly.

Stanced Honda S2000

no nowt. they took the cars for ferensics apparently but its nearly 4 weeks ago so still havnt heard anything and probably wont.

humberside police are shocking. i will just get a letter thru the post saying sorry to hear uve been a victim of crime.

standard issue these days.

Stanced Honda S2000

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 19 May 2005

ide say get the front end damage done through insurance but while the cars in bodyshop, pay for the rear end damage to be done seperatly.

there is a government fund apparently where i can claim it all bk including my no claims.

Stanced Honda S2000

quite impressed bout the quality of the pics from a phone. not bad. the top1s dead clear 4 a phone

2012 WRX Waggon

can you not claim for your injuries from the criminal injury compensation board.....after all it was a criminal assault that caused your whiplash;)

Stanced Honda S2000

i did have a bit of whiplash actually cuz i was lent right forward but tbh it wasnt all that bad and im already getting a bit of compo from when i had my teeth knocked out earlier this year !!

2012 WRX Waggon

Quote: Originally posted by Rich_M on 19 May 2005

i did have a bit of whiplash actually cuz i was lent right forward but tbh it wasnt all that bad and im already getting a bit of compo from when i had my teeth knocked out earlier this year !!
said in best monty python life of brian voice...."you lucky, lucky barstard"

jeez - they say it comes in 3s - Id stay in if I were you!!;)

Stanced Honda S2000

well yeah. my bezzy mate died in aug. then my teeth and now the car so im hoping thats it !!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Bloody hell, like something ye see on tv rather than for real (you know what I mean).

Hope ye get it sorted and they catch the feckers and get medieval on their ass.

Really sorry to hear mate.

Stanced Honda S2000

cheers spiero. i must admit i spent a lot of time keeping it clean!! and yeah they are scum. but mr blair thinks he can stop it. yerr right

Mini Cooper S sport

Shiiiiit, glad you were OK, but that is so bloody unlucky. Sorry to see the car in such a mess, I cant imagine how gutted Id be...

Hope you get some sort of compensation, what a pair of f**kers they were.

Lee

BMW M2C

Christ Rich, thats terrible.

Sounds like you are taking it incredibly well mate, Id have seriously lost the plot by now.

Hope you get it all sorted.

sh*t mate !! cant beleive whats happened, scum sh*t want who did that want shooting! hope it gets sorted asap

Stanced Honda S2000

me too a nissan micra e , is no good for my steet cred (if i had any!!) lol .

when i get the clio bk tho it will look mint. all fresh .

K20 EG Hatch

thats so bad! really feel for ya mate, ahh well, will al be sorted pretty sharpish i would imagine.