ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlimited texts + interent for £20

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ive got an old genie simcard from when i was 15, unlimted tx per month for £10

beat that! ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
02 do it now, £10 a month and you get the £10 credit to use aswell, as long as you keep the credit above £30 you never get charged for texts.

Just for an extra £180 i'd be getting new phone and free internet is the way i'm looking at it.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
3000 texts, 600 any time any network minutes and soon to be unlimited internet for £25 on Orange.

But that's with loyalty discounts.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nope, very rarely phone someone on my mobile, 10 mins a month if that.

Can't have phone at work is main reason.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No really, i'd say 10 mins was pushing it a month. What the eck do you talk about? Free home phone FTW.

Audi TT
3000 texts, 600 any time any network minutes and soon to be unlimited internet for £25 on Orange.

But that's with loyalty discounts.

unlimited texts, 600 any time any network mins, unlimited internet and orange care insurance. £28 a month with itemised billing :star:

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
unlimited texts, 600 any time any network mins, unlimited internet and orange care insurance. £28 a month with itemised billing :star:

I forgot about the insurance and billing, that's in there too, lol.

Bus w**ker
Orange again. £29 a month for unlimited texts, 400 any time any network minutes and unlimited blackberry interwebz, which TBH f**king sucks ATM as it's near enough ground to a f**king halt all this week.

Audi TT
I forgot about the insurance and billing, that's in there too, lol.

Ooh you b**ch you beat me! I did get this deal back in august-september time. Normally I have to ring a couple of times till I get a girl on the orange retentions team who I can chat to until I get a blinding deal. This time I got a bloke and he just caved straight away and offered me that :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Contract bragging??? lol

Best I've got is 600 mins, 500 texts, unlimited internet, billing for about £10/month. Sim only as I'm waiting for iPhone gen 3.

Last year was 800 mins & 500 texts for £45/year.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
It's taken a hell of a long time to get to a point where I have the right amount of texts / mins / insurance etc.

A few years ago it was £50 minimum and the bill was regularly £75.

Had a massive row with Orange which helped, after they decided to stop my 'promotional' 400 texts p/month with no warning, was working away and only realised after the second £175 bill.

Blackberry 8900 (Cost £8!!) - 200 mins, unlimted text, unlimted e-mail + Internet + 1gb USB dongle

£15 per month on Orange!!!

Sy