ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unmarked police car in Essex

COPPER - Do u know how first u were going sir?

YOU - No! do tell! like i was gonna be lookin down at that speed!

COPPER - 140 mph! sir!

YOU - yessss!! knew it could do it!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

How about

COPPER - Do u know how first u were going sir?

YOU - Pretty quick i suppose

COPPER - 148 mph! sir! Congratulations you are the second fastest man to be pulled on a bike.

YOU - So i get 28 days in jail and a 2 year ban then?

COPPER - You bet your arse you do!

Anybody see the two bikers? Fastest recorded speeds or something 148 and 158mph.

Copper - do you know how fast you were going son?

You - About 140 mph i think officer?

Copper - Can i see you documents please sir?

You - Sure

You reach into glove box and pull out Glock 7. You c**k it.......BANG. The copper take bullet in head and falls down dead at the side of the car.

You get out of car walk slowly to the boot, which you open. You look around for a minute and then reach into the boot. From it you pull an M60 which you subsequently use to turn said cop car into Swiss cheese. You ponder on the irony that the nickname of the M60 in vietnam was the pig on account of its large weight, before putting the gun back into the boot. Then from out of the boot you reach for a greande which is dropped through the smashed window of coppers BMW.

You walk back to drivers door, being careful to step on the coppers face as you go. Once in the car you look down at copper before lighting a cigar, Arnold style. you then perform the worst 0-60 time ever, on account of the M60 in the boot.

Grenade goes off.

Moral of story - Speed doesnt kill anymore than guns, its the crazy fu*kers that abuse them