ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unsung Heroes of CSS

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I know the usual team has been thanked and that's much appreciated.

But I wanted to extend a special thank you to a couple of people who helped make CSS another great success, so if you could all give these guys a on-line pat on the back i would be grateful.

So first up

Owen.

Owen has been at the last few shows helping out, nobody asks him to do it, he just shows up and gets stuck in.
People like you are a credit to ClioSport mate, cheers.

Then we have Saner

Saner again, turned up and took on the mundane task of parking everyone up. This is massively boring, but he did it without so much as a complaint. Again, thanks mate.

Then we have Mrs Seb (she has a username, but i wont post it)
She gives up her time to deal with us and made a huge amount for charity selling tickets and doughnuts in the raffle.

Last but not least is a special special guy who always puts in a huge amount of effort for every show for the last 6+ years. He arranges free van hire, he loads and unloads pretty much on his own (Sometimes he's had assistance) and drives, giving up he privilege of showing off his own, superb example of a motor vehicle.

That person? That person is Me.

Cheers guys, Thanks again. You are all awesome, especially Me. Who is a bit more awesomer.

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice title change. Tired this morning boyo?

Well done again though people, was a great day.

Edition 30
Thankyou to all these people mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to all mentioned. Tom, I caught you and Jon at the very end of the day to say thanks but never got a chance to stop and introduce myself properly in the day.

Thanks again for all the hard work. Day ran flawlessly.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Thanks guys-

Thanks to Saner for parking the dodgy looking red 200 in the cup spoiler fitting bay only to be let down by the supplier at the last minute....

S

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Such an ASW ;)

Thanks to everyone who helped to organise and run CSS. It's a great event, but to achieve that requires an insane amount of work.

You were too busy being modest to remember that you've never once complained about the sleeping situation or any lack of sleep at any shows.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You were too busy being modest to remember that you've never once complained about the sleeping situation or any lack of sleep at any shows.

This is also very true. I've had to sleep on some terrible beds before shows, 90% Alone.