ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unsure about paint code

Hello! Been on here for a while but never really posted anything. I purchased my first car last week; a 1.2 clio extreme 4, which I've got a question about that I'm hoping you can answer for me. The colour is a dark shade of red, almost crimson-like and the paint code is TEB76. The thing that confuses me is there are only RS models in flame red to my knowledge and mine is the 1.2. Is flame red on 1.2's a thing or am I misunderstanding something!? Sorry if this is a stupid question which it most likely is but thanks in advance!

Many.
No thats right, If your paint code is TEB76, It is indeed Flame red. After 2003/2004 Flame Red became a normal Clio colour too, since the 172 had stopped and you couldn't buy a 182 in Flamer.

My 04 DCi is flame red :)

Ahh that makes more sense, thanks! Im sure I was reading through yours not too long ago, looks quality. It's a lovely colour :)