ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

upcoming dci owner

1.5 Clio Dynamique
basically after weeks of thinking ''i need a new car.....but not another clio'', ive bitten the bullet and put a deposit down on a 05 1.5 clio dci 65.

Long story short but on saturday i went round with the gf looking at various car garages and we came across one with the said car in. had a good look round it and apart from a dirty seatbelt (which they said they would valet) and a light scratches it looked perfect, took it for a test drive and it drove perfect too (ok abit heavy but its a diesel its to be expected).

so with 100quid in my pocket and this car having all the features i am looking for in a car i went for it, and managed to knock £500 quid off the asking price :D

Apart from a thread about me being proud as punch with it etc, what are the main differences between a diesel clio and a petrol one?? Apart from the type of fuel and mpg