ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upcoming dci owner

1.5 Clio Dynamique
basically after weeks of thinking ''i need a new car.....but not another clio'', ive bitten the bullet and put a deposit down on a 05 1.5 clio dci 65.

Long story short but on saturday i went round with the gf looking at various car garages and we came across one with the said car in. had a good look round it and apart from a dirty seatbelt (which they said they would valet) and a light scratches it looked perfect, took it for a test drive and it drove perfect too (ok abit heavy but its a diesel its to be expected).

so with 100quid in my pocket and this car having all the features i am looking for in a car i went for it, and managed to knock £500 quid off the asking price :D

Apart from a thread about me being proud as punch with it etc, what are the main differences between a diesel clio and a petrol one?? Apart from the type of fuel and mpg