ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update 3.1.3...

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i hav'nt, not much of an update anyway:

The update includes:
Fix for iPhone 3GS battery level reporting
Fix for app crashes on launch
Fix for app crashes while using Japanese Kana Keyboard

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
oh. I only have like 500mb left on my iphone storage anyhow. I needz more.

172, Tiguan
All updated. I can confirm my life doesn't appear to have changed a great deal because of it. Antivirus back on....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be sticking with 3.1.2 for a while longer yet.

Seems stable enough for me, and jailbroken.

One of the fixes apparently addresses the sometimes erratic battery indicator. This has happened to mine twice since I've had it, so the update is worth that alone, if of course it does indeed fix it.

I have no desire at all to JB/UL my 3GS, so keeping fully up to date is in my interests.

Barge
I get some f**king errorz0rz too when I try to update. I'll attempt to disable my antivirus tonight and see if it helps. If not, f**k it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
One of the fixes apparently addresses the sometimes erratic battery indicator. This has happened to mine twice since I've had it, so the update is worth that alone, if of course it does indeed fix it.

I have no desire at all to JB/UL my 3GS, so keeping fully up to date is in my interests.

Same here. I'm leaving mine well alone.

D.

SchwepTek™
Only reason i've JB is to have calendar and todo lists on my lockscreen.

Hopefully Apple will incorporate that into 4.0 so JB wont be needed.

BMW F31
3.1.3 installed here without problem.

i too can safely say it hasn't changed anything noticeable on my 3G

Bumder With A Buffer
Im happy running 3.1 on mine...cant see that any of the changes will effect my 3G that much??

I was planning on taking my 3G back to the apple store at the weekend as it's cracked. I'm on 3.1.2 and jail broken. will the new one I get be on the new software? can I downgrade if so? can't role standard it's boring.

I very much doubt it'll be on 3.1.3. It'll be on whatever was the latest software when it was built, new ones now will have 3.1.3 but obviously they won't have got from factory to store yet.

Regardless, I think the update changes things that mean it's not a super simple process to downgrade but that's not going to be a problem if you're doing it this weekend.

VaVa
which is f**king shite tbh. That and the fact if it fails to install you have to keep downloading it every time!

Grrr @ apple.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
geohot said:
I hear rumors going around that the 3.1.3 jailbreak is hard. It isn't. But the only people it helps are those dumb enough to upgrade. Sorry.

geohot said:
There is no solution for 3.1.3 on newer devices or 05.12.01 There is no untethered jailbreak. I don't know if/when these things will exist.

Don't think he is gonna bother jailbreaking this one then lol

Cupra
I had some daft bint at work asking me to help her jailbreak her phone again as she "accidentally" upgraded to 3.1.3. She wasn't too happy when I told her it would not be happening.