ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4 Next Gen Update

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I also managed to do exactly nothing to progress the main story last night and just did random stuff LOL

I did complete Automatron over the weekend though, fcuk me the final battle in the Mechanist's Lair is tough, so... many... robots... 🤖

Taking the Castle is next on my list after being massively side tracked by Automatron, but I needed to finish that to stop robots attacking my outposts, I lost 2 people that way!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I also managed to do exactly nothing to progress the main story last night and just did random stuff LOL

I did complete Automatron over the weekend though, fcuk me the final battle in the Mechanist's Lair is tough, so... many... robots... 🤖

Taking the Castle is next on my list after being massively side tracked by Automatron, but I needed to finish that to stop robots attacking my outposts, I lost 2 people that way!
I've seen you can actually avoid the final big fight and go up the lift behind the Mechanist 👀

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I've seen you can actually avoid the final big fight and go up the lift behind the Mechanist 👀
Yeah, you need all 3 holotapes (which I had) but also elite ninja hacking skills to unlock the terminal, so I couldn't use the lift (n)

Which meant I had to MTFU and get on with it...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah, you need all 3 holotapes (which I had) but also elite ninja hacking skills to unlock the terminal, so I couldn't use the lift (n)

Did that my first go and ran out of ammo, now that was hard work.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Did that my first go and ran out of ammo, now that was hard work.

Supposedly one of the most difficult missions in the game!

I used a combination of the spray & pray and a legendary radiated laser pistol, as well as some grenades, but you go through ammo like a tramp on chips.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Supposedly one of the most difficult missions in the game!

I used a combination of the spray & pray and a legendary radiated laser pistol, as well as some grenades, but you go through ammo like a tramp on chips.
If you're into your laser pistols/rifles you wanna look out for the one that has infinite ammo and never needs reloading and I don't mean the one Dance has, I came across it by accident. I've used it a few times but I'm more about ballistic weapons.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i

See i would be looking to fight, all i would be thinking is XP and stuff to collect, then when i had restarted it 35 times i would be thinking why didn't you just get in the lift you gimp.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
If you're into your laser pistols/rifles you wanna look out for the one that has infinite ammo and never needs reloading and I don't mean the one Dance has, I came across it by accident. I've used it a few times but I'm more about ballistic weapons.
Yeah I have a legendary shotgun that never needs reloading, a very handy thing!

Laser stuff seems better against robots, I mostly use ballistic weapons.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
See i would be looking to fight, all i would be thinking is XP and stuff to collect, then when i had restarted it 35 times i would be thinking why didn't you just get in the lift you gimp.
Having done it now and with the amount of loot & XP that I got, it was worth it, despite being frustratingly hard.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Bought and i have putt about 10 hours into it, hooked again already, feels like it looks and plays better, although i had forgot what a ballache it is setting up settlements and scrapping stuff, still i can see me putting ALOT of hours into this again.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bought and i have putt about 10 hours into it, hooked again already, feels like it looks and plays better, although i had forgot what a ballache it is setting up settlements and scrapping stuff, still i can see me putting ALOT of hours into this again.

I've still not touched the main story, f**k that little prick, I have a world to kick in!

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I've still not touched the main story, f**k that little prick, I have a world to kick in!

i am like that, always try an leave the main story and do side quests, also trying this play through with Charisma etc, i used to go for strength and weapons so i can muscle my way through, but trying to do things differently this time.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i am like that, always try an leave the main story and do side quests, also trying this play through with Charisma etc, i used to go for strength and weapons so i can muscle my way through, but trying to do things differently this time.
Same, Charisma is getting me a long way. Just convincing people is brilliant.

Also for anybody interested... Red circle, I'm sure it's there, theres a guy selling a Buzz saw gun, buy it and all the ammo he has and modify it to top tier, the damage is unreal.

1718281554138.png

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Same, Charisma is getting me a long way. Just convincing people is brilliant.

Also for anybody interested... Red circle, I'm sure it's there, theres a guy selling a Buzz saw gun, buy it and all the ammo he has and modify it to top tier, the damage is unreal.

View attachment 1697029
i will defo head there when i can, at the moment if a mole rat looks at me i lose health i am so weak... :ROFLMAO:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i will defo head there when i can, at the moment if a mole rat looks at me i lose health i am so weak... :ROFLMAO:
yeah, it's raider & ghoul central that area. Not to mention blood bugs.

He's tucked into a garage with a weapon workshop too. I'll go back tonight for an exact location and pictures to help.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lvl 50 last night, I've just helped the Atom Cats. I had about 40 frag mines, so before turning in the quest I dotted all 40 around the billboard end of their Red Rocket because I remembered the gunners attack... Turned the quest in and just as the speech was finishing (MASSIVE BANG) ca-ching of XP and a thanks for helping us deal with the Gunners. Effortless. Though I had to do it twice because Peepers (eyebot) kept getting killed, so satisfying though. 6 Gunners and an Assaultron dispatched in seconds.

I've still only done the main quest up to getting to Diamond City.