ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update on wheel unlocking nuts

After being told by Renault yesterday that they could not change my tyres on my 172 because there was no wheel nut unlocking key and it would cost me loads to have them taken off, a big surprise. I took it to kwikfit on the off chance that they could do something. Upon inspection with the cover to the wheel off it was found that there were NO locking wheel nuts!!!!! So, Renault didnt even have a bloody look, they just assumed that because there was no key then they could not do the job. They also quoted my £150 for each tyre!!!!!! Bloody criminals, Kwikfit charged £80 for the Continetials that I prefer, so all in all a result all around. Going to phone Renault Slough on Monday and ask them what it was all about.

320d M Sport

typical monkeys.

glad u got sorted, no need for everyone to try their luck with a locking key now!!