ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

updated boot build

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1072311085__CIMG0402.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1072311248__CIMG0403.jpg

Updated fabric, sub box, new amp, new crossover window ect

the right side wall - is going to be the same as the left wall but with a power cap were the crossovers are - and fans will be install symetrically on the right.

fabric will go over the sections of wood visable under windows ect and sub cable will be sorted out!!
and i may put either an EQ in the middle or another 2 channel amp to run 2 6" subs for under drivers seat - not sure yet tho.

What do you think??

thank v much

i really like it (rocky) - apart from the fact ive blown a channel!!

drill a whole in the floor just below the sub - run it up there - so it is only showing for 10cm or less

very nice mate!! did you make all the panels yourself or were they made 4 u? if you made them how did you get them to fit so good?

y not drill a hole just underneath the sub on the same panel that way less wire will be showing!

^^ thats what i meant

I made it all myslef - its a question of cutting pannels pannels as close as poss then slowly editing them to get the perfect.

Cheers for comments so far!

You must have a lot of cabling going to and fron the front of the car, 2 power cables for amps, 2 lots of RCA leads, and four lots of speaker cables (on to each of the RHS and LHS mids and tweeters), or have i got the wrong stick again.

Was thinking of doing a similar install, getting all my ICE sorted in the next few months, would be very interested to know the details of how it all connected up together.

you can run 1 power cable then spilt it into 2 - but i started with 1 amp and went to 2 so i have 3 power cables running to boot - 2 for the amps, 1 for the fans, remote cable, 2 sets of rca cbales, 2 mid speaker cable and 2 tweeter cable - but you hide them under you trim ect.

Yeah cool, just trying to gather ideas for my monster install im planning for the summer - when the weather improves abit - f**king inconvienient when you have to do all ur work on ur drive.

Quote: Originally posted by Rorrie on 25 December 2003

I made it all myslef - its a question of cutting pannels pannels as close as poss then slowly editing them to get the perfect.
would it be possible for you to send us a templete for your panels please so i have a rough guide for the size cheers mate.

p.s empty ur pm

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Looking good

Nice layout, mine takes up so much more space than that

its OK - ive got to fix the rocky amp - as its only running off 1 channel, so not much power getting to it. I thik i would have prefered a 12" now but oh well, can do that next time! - but im also just running in the sub, and havnt set up gains ect properly yet

haven,t decided on my system yet but don,t want to add to much weight. so will be intrested to hear what you think when its run in

What different in sound do you get by having the cone of the sub sticking out of the box as opposed to it being inside the box?