ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated Impreza WR1 Pics

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The weather has been pretty awful for the past few weeks in Cumbria, so I decided to capitilise on it by taking some pictures of the WR1.

I had a little play around with Photoshop too for a few artistic effects. Hopefully they'll turn out ok, as they looked pretty cool on screen :cool:

DSC00301-1.jpg

SDC10312.jpg

SDC10321.jpg

SDC10319.jpg

SDC10324.jpg

SDC10328.jpg

SDC10345.jpg

SDC10342.jpg

SDC10331.jpg

SDC10348.jpg

Artistic shots (or so I thought) :

Poster8.jpg

Poster5.jpg

Poster2.jpg

Poster7.jpg

Poster4.jpg

Poster6.jpg

POSTER1.jpg

Poster3.jpg

Poster9.jpg

Not to everyone's taste, but it does the job and puts a big smile on my face every time I drive the loud, powerful b*stard ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Love the Artistic shots!

Nice colour for the scooby too really suits it imo.

Was one of the reasons I bought it mate. There's only one other WR1 I know of in Cumbria. Really stands out :cool:

If it was just the UK's most powerful Impreza but came in the typical blue/gold paintwork, I dont think I'd have bothered switching from the P1. I love the ice blue paintwork.

AK

M240i
Was one of the reasons I bought it mate. There's only one other WR1 I know of in Cumbria. Really stands out :cool:

If it was just the UK's most powerful Impreza but came in the typical blue/gold paintwork, I dont think I'd have bothered switching from the P1. I love the ice blue paintwork.

Really nice example mate.

How much did you get it for; if you dont mind me asking :rasp:?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lucky b*****d. Awsome car. Dont think i could afford to service the thing even lol.

It honestly isnt as expensive as people make out. Seriously. I'm hardly on big bucks, with a young baby et al. The P1 was a mental step up from the Clio 182, but you just learn to pay for things, and it honestly isnt that bad.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really nice example mate.

How much did you get it for; if you dont mind me asking :rasp:?

£16k last year, but it only had 12k miles on the clock. Got over £13k for my P1 which was way too good an offer to turn down.

The WR1 was standard when I bought it, other than mudflaps and front splitter. Since then its became the loudest car in the vicinity :eek: and knocking out 350bhp+ thanks to Andy Forrest and his magic fingers :cool:

Standard 0-60mph is 4.25s so I dare say what this can manage. It certainly can shift.

AK

M240i
£16k last year, but it only had 12k miles on the clock. Got over £13k for my P1 which was way too good an offer to turn down.

The WR1 was standard when I bought it, other than mudflaps and front splitter. Since then its became the loudest car in the vicinity :eek: and knocking out 350bhp+ thanks to Andy Forrest and his magic fingers :cool:

Standard 0-60mph is 4.25s so I dare say what this can manage. It certainly can shift.

LOL lucky b*****d.

Got any pics of the P1?

ITB'd 182...
Love the WR1's

If i was to have a Scoob it would be one of those or a P1!

No bad fella!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks absolutely awesome that mate, love it. There is one by me, always see it flying about and I just come in my pants when I see it.

Never above 25mpg
Nice! I do prefer the McRae/Gran Turismo 1 era Impreza but was glad when they revised the bug eye with this!

Good go with PS! Keep messing about with it, will get awesome results over time! (www.good-tutorials.com) :)