ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated pics of my replica 172

172 Rep
Pretty much what the title states
Opinions and suggestions welcome
Yes I know I need spacers and lowering!!!
bypaty6e.jpg
qurubema.jpg
ru7u9y3a.jpg

I'm not keen on those rear lights, the normal ones still look good imo. Once you've got spacers on & lowered it, it'll look sweet.

172 Rep
I'm not keen on those rear lights, the normal ones still look good imo. Once you've got spacers on & lowered it, it'll look sweet.

I think the lights may be going soon, will put the originals back on and see what they look like

Many.
Saw this at the meet last night, we all commented on how from a distance, it looked good, however it was clearly too damn high!

Xenons, Lowering, Spacers and cup spoiler and it'll be sorted... But I am bias.

172 Rep
Saw this at the meet last night, we all commented on how from a distance, it looked good, however it was clearly too damn high!

Xenons, Lowering, Spacers and cup spoiler and it'll be sorted... But I am bias.

Your the lad with the dci rep aren't you? The ride height is disgusting on it I must admit, all in time it will be sorted ;-)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I drove past this the other day, it's looking good but it is in proper proper need of spacers! I'd also put an aerial on it.

172 Rep
I drove past this the other day, it's looking good but it is in proper proper need of spacers! I'd also put an aerial on it.

I see you around quite a lot actually in your seat! Spacers are on their way and I need a whole unit I snapped the thread for the Ariel haha

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Probably heard before seen lol

The Ariel base is easy to change, pop to the local scrappy to grab one for peanuts.

172 Rep
Yeah I probably did hear you first haha,I always forget about the Ariel lol, never use the radio much anyway !

172 Rep
Put a skoda splitter on today, would highly say take off the bumper and do it as it's easier lol
zy5a6amy.jpg
ejuvuze9.jpg

Excuse the crap photo as it was getting dark, will stick a few more screws to straighten it up tomorrow, not bad for 16 quid

172 Rep
Haha at mate, It was freezing out so I quickly changed the wheels over etc and rushed the photos, will get some good ones when it's lowered

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Looks great!

Oh just a quick question if I may. What colours are the same between the non sport Clios and the 172s ? I think it's only flame read and pearl black like yours ?

172 Rep
Cheers lads and sport interior is going in next week, 10mm spacers, then she's going up for sale :( and non sports in black was pearl back, same as a 172, then the 182 was black gold, I'm no good with the paint thingy haha

172 Rep
bygetu5y.jpg
hudumuqa.jpg

Sitting lovely, proper pleased, thanks to Scrooge and his mate done a proper good job lads! Spacers next

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Looks great... Needs the spacers! I put 25mm on the front and rear, there is slight rubbin on the rear thou so go for between 20 - 16 mm