leeds_182 North Yorkshire & Humber ClioSport Area Rep Car 172 cup Feb 21, 2008 #1 Hi, I'm looking to improve the sound from the standard 172 system. Whats the best way of doing this? I dont want to have a massive great sub or anything in the boot and dont really want to be spending a fortune. Many thanks.
Hi, I'm looking to improve the sound from the standard 172 system. Whats the best way of doing this? I dont want to have a massive great sub or anything in the boot and dont really want to be spending a fortune. Many thanks.
clio_luke Car b/g 182, meg tourer Feb 21, 2008 #2 im not much of an ICE fan but a set of components and an amp to power it would be your best bet
leeds_182 North Yorkshire & Humber ClioSport Area Rep Car 172 cup Feb 21, 2008 #3 I dont wanna chav it up - would like to improve the standard set up while leaving it looking standard.
I dont wanna chav it up - would like to improve the standard set up while leaving it looking standard.