ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade Time!

Astra Twintop
Can upgrade my phone as of the 10/6 (Next Week)

Currently have a Sony W580i

No idea whats good and whats not.

Im O2

DO NOT WANT:

IPHONE
ANYTHING TOUCH SCREEN
BLACKBERRY

Had a n95 before i dropped it, and really liked it, so N96 is a possibility.

Anyone care to offer a opinion :)

Astra Twintop
1st thing the O2 bloke said was "IPhone"................

I told him i didnt want one, he persisted!

There quite persistant in what there trying to sell.

Mrs hung up with the line, "call back when your interested in what I've got to say" and hung up lol.

Astra Twintop
Defo Iphone people are saying new generation is out in September maybe worth waiting I can't live without I never use my laptop

ive got a laptop, i can access internet at work, i use facebook at home, and i dont use ebay.
And ive got sausage fingers, so Iphone's and touch screens are a big no for me.

Im being swayed by the N96 as it looks a pretty good phone

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
N96 is awful IMO, my mate had 1 and it fucked up 3 times in a month he ended up getting it replaced with an Iphone which he said he'd never have because of the issues you describe and now swears by it.

Your fingers are irrelevant, you get used to it.

Clio
I've just got a Samsung Tocca Ultra. It's touch screen and got a keypad as well.

Look up the spec, i'm really impressed so far :)

BMW F31
new iPhone should be out in July not september.

and for the OP just go have a look in o2 and see what you like!!

57 Clio Campus Sport
I'm ready for upgrade aswell. I'm getting either Nokia N97 or new iPhone, they are going to be launching details of the new iPhone next week, just before the N97 comes out so I will know whether to get the N97 on release.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
iPhone ftw. But i also had an n95 and enjoyed it :) Great phone! N96 is your best bet mate... IF it wasnt flawed. Tbh the whole issue of "Big fingers and thumbs" etc. is null. Because even my fat thumbs can use it. But also the fact phones like Blackberrys with there rediculously small keypad isnt exactly better!