ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading phone

What should I get?

Basically i'll probably get the upgrade then sell it lol.

What is the best out at the moment? I've lost touch with the current phones. What will get me a good wedge of cash?

:cool:

so ppl like to buy the n70's at the moment?

Think i'll get upgraded in the next month

How much do the n70's go for?

I used to have a k750i until I sold it, that got me about £230 i think when they had just come out.

This isn't for my use btw, i want to get a phone which will make me the most money selling it :)

That's what i'm thinking. I'm on contract but will probably have to pay like £50-80 for the N80. I wanted a free phone to sell.

Chris K said:
That's what i'm thinking. I'm on contract but will probably have to pay like £50-80 for the N80. I wanted a free phone to sell.

errr like wot i said , d600 possibility

W810i will fetch near 200 if its on o2 - if its on voda/orange/t-mobile it will not fetch as much due to the firmware branding and non removable branding on the handset itself.

D600's only go for around 150 max these days as samsung have bought a few new phones out.

N80 with fetch anything from 260 onwards... n70... not much anymore!

As father and son....
just spoke to orange, been on my currenct contract for 7 months, all handsets are free BUT i pay a 50 quid charge for er......erm......erm....

no-one seems to know. t***s.

I just got the LG Chocolate (KG800)? Looks sweet, better be. But yeah, I have no idea... don't really know why I posted this...uh, I'll shut up now.