ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated Alternator

Where can i get an uprated alternator from for the clio 1.4rt.

how many amps is the standard alternator in the 1.4rt?

ive been to halfords & they sed they only do the standard alternator for the 1.4rt & dont do any others for it.

& can any other alternator from another renault or another clio fit da 1.4rt?

thanx

i got the standard battery at the moment (360amps),but ill be upgrading 2 a new battery soon,ill probebly get a 500-600 amp battery.

need 2 upgrade power cos of my sounds.

ive uprated my valver battery to a heavy duty diesel high ampage one cause my tunes killed my alternator. no problems since. all itll basically mean is that itll take longer (not more effort) to charge to full but once in on full and driving itll permanently be charging anyway so will be fine.

350z & 16v Maxi

My tunes are to much for my alternator too, i need to uprate my valver alternator. Anyone know how to do this or where to get one?

i got it wholesale for bout £25 but ya lookin at bout 60 from halfords or something.. its about 670 amps now. no need to uprate alternator.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well i reckon my alternator is on its way out, so if anyone knows of which alternator can be fitted id also appreciate knowin

i think ill be ringin hill power tomorrow an k-tec see if they know