ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated clutch-182

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
After some research I decided to go for the helix organic clutch kit.
The only place I could find this kit so far is yozzasport, but I am still waiting for replies to some mails I've sent regarding payment.
It's more complicated for me to order since I'm not from the UK.
How about the gr. N clutch k-tec is selling? is it as good as the helix or should I walk away from it?
If you guys know other companies who are selling helix clutches please let me know
cheers!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
dude, if you want a clutch PM i can get you a Group N helix (same as Yoz one) clutch for £268 inc VAt

Clio 182
salut,vad k esti din bucuresti.ai rezolvat cu ambreaju ce ai cumparat pana la urma? eu ma uit la ala dp k-tec

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
The only place I could find this kit so far is yozzasport, but I am still waiting for replies to some mails I've sent regarding payment.
How about the gr. N clutch k-tec is selling? is it as good as the helix or should I walk away from it?
If you guys know other companies who are selling helix clutches please let me know
cheers!

We use the Helix kit and it's spot on.

We can supply you one no problem but not 100% sure on shipping cost.

340i
cheers!

We use the Helix kit and it's spot on.

We can supply you one no problem but not 100% sure on shipping cost.

I think he would have sorted one by now, Paul... this thread is 2years old ;)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
yep it's on the car since oct 2009 but thx anyway!
@dodo- you already know me, I'm in your messenger list ;)

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
how are you finding the uprated clutch for day to day driving? i'm thinking of the upgrade but don't want to make the car like a pig to drive...

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
it's ok, bites a bit harder than the std unit but it's easy to get used to