Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uprated shockabsorbers

  clio 182
i just lowered my car but now want to change my shockers i cant seem to find any does anyone know where i can get some from thanks:D


ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
does your 182 have cup packs?
If so don't think there is any.


ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If it has no cup packs, your shock to hub mounting points (x2 bolts) should measure 54mm to the bolt centres. If its 60mm, you can't get any aftermarket that i know of
Last edited:


ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 arctic
forgive me if this is totally daft but surely the company's that make the coilovers etc should be able to sent out the kits without any holes drlled.
surely then its just a case of getting the holes drilled with the correct spacing. can someone please enlighten me as to y this wouldt work.