ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT! dodgy rear light connection - help needed

this happens when i indicate:

th_MOV00628.jpg

the sidelight flashes and so does the reversing light, and the indicator is very slightly flashing

i think it's a bad connection but i'm wondering how i can sort it/where to go to get it done because i need the car for work tomorrow, and obviously driving with it like that is unsafe haha :(

all help appreciated, i just need to know where i can take it for a quick cheap fix really.

cheers

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You'll have rust on your rear light connections. You'll notice when you break and indicate, the fog light on the dash will show.

Just use nail file to remove rust from connections, pop some WD-40 afterwards...its a common fault, the joys of French electrics! ;)

yeah i noticed that actually! thought the whole thing would need replacing. would just spraying WD-40 fix it?

cheers mate

White Sti Hatch
lol thats an intresting one !

Be a crossed connection just give them a clean up n a spray of WD40