ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT HELP PLEASE!!

whilst i was installing the wiring for my amp, i had to take out the headunit to connect the remote switch, whilst i was doing that my speakers went all funny and now when i play anything from the headunit it comes out all distorted!! please help!!

Check that no other wires are touching the speaker wire terminals, check that all the speaker wires are connected up ok. Check that there arent any power cables touching the speaker cables

don't

did u have music playing then when u attached the remote switch??

and i take it u r amping up ur speakers, a big boost in power 2 them could have blown them???

how loud did they go, were u wiring up the speakers 2 the amp???

i always have things off when im wiring up, my amp sparks like a b**ch when im tightening the ground and power cables 2 it aswel so i usually take the inline fuse out of the power cable 2 make sure i dont blow anythin aswel

try above things first, could just b wires near power cable or wires not secure

.Dave.