ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent question about fuel rail and injectors

Clio 182
Im curently trying to switch round injectors 2 and 3 to see if ive got a faulty injector causing a misfire

Ive got as far as disconecting the fuel line from the rail, clips from the injectors and electrical connectors

I cant get the fuel rail off the injectors, is it meant to come off? or should i pull all the injectors out together still attached to the rail?

Ive tried wd40 but still no luck

Clio 182
Cheers Fred, Ive managed to remove all the injectors still attached to the rail

How do i now go about switching injectors 2 and 3? Take the clips off and pull from the rail?

Mk5 golf gti
take a tip from me as ive just had a faulty injector

put it on the diagnostics for like £30 to get a definate to if it is that and which one it is

saved me so much messing about

Westy. MX5
Get a new injector for the faulty one and if you have some spare dosh have the others cleaned.

Clio 182
Cheers for the help everyone, especially Fred! Got a new injector on order at euro car parts so will hopefully have the car running by the end of the week