ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel hose upgrades

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Every since fitting my ITBs I’ve never been 100% happy with the fuel hoses. They work and do the job but I’m sure there is a better way.

I’ve got the KTec billet fuel rail and running an external fuel pressure regulator. But it’s where I have connected the new parts to the original hoses that I am not happy with. Currently I am using barbed brass push fit connectors and to stop the jubilee clips rubbing though Theo other hose I have cable tied the supply and return hoses together (without pinching them).

After some ideas and inspiration of how to make this better. Assuming the ultimate set up would be internal braided hoses? Or a possible compromise is to run braided hoses to the bulk head area and the original lines back to the tank?

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
I'm currently upgrading my fuel system for my RS2 intake, I've gone with braided AN-6 lines and connectors from the bulk head forward, but I am looking at upgrading my fuel pump so I may end up doing the full lines