ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Use your seatbelt!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
bloody hell, he went pretty high in the air, definately got to hurt, hope they're ok

He might've been crushed had he been wearing a seat belt. At least he escaping the crushing by not wearing one.

mk5 VDUB polo
He might've been crushed had he been wearing a seat belt. At least he escaping the crushing by not wearing one.

just crushed his face on the floor instead then didnt he lol.

seatbelts......hmm. i always wear one, i feel really uncomfortable and voulnerable without one.

hows about you guys?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Habit to put a seatbelt on, don't even think about it. feel vulnerable too as ollie says

J

JACKO CUP 172!

that is savage.. a young lad from our town got throw out of a car just before xmas. they went round a bend in this ol girls new mini cooper s lost it rolled it and he was thrown out of the bk window!! dont know how he went through as he is quite a big unit!! he was is a coma and all that. but he is all good now.. lucky fcuker!!

An old school mate of mine died by being thrown out of a rolling car, his mate, who had his seatbelt on, escaped serious injury by being kept in the car....

Simon

An old school mate of mine died by being thrown out of a rolling car, his mate, who had his seatbelt on, escaped serious injury by being kept in the car....

Simon
An old school mate of my dads didn't wear seatbelts (back in the 60s (I think) before they were required, hell I'm not even sure if it had them he's into really old cars), was saved because he was not wearing one. The top of the car was crushed and he had slid forward in the seat due to the lack of beltage. And if was the coppers that told him that had probably saved his life!

However, belt up kiddies, you'll regret it otherwise.

172.c

Monaco Blue Mk2
Fook! Landed on his skull aswel.

Habit to put a seatbelt on, don't even think about it. feel vulnerable too as ollie says

...Same here.

Although one of my mates is still alive only because he didn't wear his seatbelt, he got cut up on the motorway, swerved to avoid crashing and ended up ploughing and rolling through a field, he was thrown out of the car and shatted his cocyx (sp) but survived, police said if he hadn't have been thrown from the car he'd be dead.

Renault clio 182
holy moly that was sum rolly polly :S

And yea wear ya seat belt more deaths happen to people that dont wear them.

PUG 106 RALLYE
I remember a few years back locally when a car left the road rolled hit a tree and ended up on its roof, 3 out of the 4 in the car wern't wearing belt and died and the 4th was, she undid here belt and broke here neck.

Now that really is bad luck