ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Use your seatbelt!

RB 200 Cup!
seen that before on another site - heard they both died - fucker flew high in the air tho.

Always wear a seatbelt IMO

PUG 106 RALLYE
The car was upside down so she landed head first, must have been the way she landed and her body weight putting the weight on the weakest point (her neck).

Astra CDTI SRI
Wtf kind of site is that liveleak.com?

Just having a look round and found a vid titled

8 yr old Russian gets lethal dose of Heroin *Extremely Loud* Marked as: Mature, Featured
Some russian kids mostly early teen or younger are sharing some heroin and decide to help their younger comrade get high. So they inject him with a lethal dose of heroin and film his slow demise

I certainly didn't watch it.

WTF is that all about?

S13
Wtf kind of site is that liveleak.com?

Just having a look round and found a vid titled

8 yr old Russian gets lethal dose of Heroin *Extremely Loud* Marked as: Mature, Featured
Some russian kids mostly early teen or younger are sharing some heroin and decide to help their younger comrade get high. So they inject him with a lethal dose of heroin and film his slow demise

I certainly didn't watch it.

WTF is that all about?

It's the old Ogrish I think. I watched that the other day, it's fucked up, couldn't watch it til the end. His eye's are all rolling back in his head, some serious mullet action in the video as well.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sometimes i even belt up even though i'm moving a few metres, depends where i am though, i've seen people put the seat belt on for just a couple of inches i think it's instinct

Stanced Honda S2000
i have 3 points and even tho theyre a pain even just to move my car a slight bit.. they go on..

CLUNK CLICK EVERY TRIP !

some of you may know a few years back i lost my best mate who was a cliosport member and may have still been here if he wore his seatbelt..

username moose_boy

i miss him soo much and ppl.. just wear your belt... ok !