ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Used Bilstein

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Could anyone please tell me if these dampers are for a valver or something else? Google isn’t helping. Thanks.
D5C5BCDC-9E58-43BD-9E25-206542A06D09.jpeg
20933CCB-3D97-473D-BB22-984325F76EBB.jpeg
7F182BE8-773C-477F-9C5F-3EA6AD3F1A6C.jpeg

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
What is the bolt spacing; that might rule out a lot of models?
Unfortunately I can’t tell you, they aren’t mine. I’m about to buy them but I got sceptical when I googled the product number and didn’t find anything.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
without the whole number its pretty useless. - It would be a valid part number with about 5 extra digits

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
without the whole number its pretty useless. - It would be a valid part number with about 5 extra digits
I understand that, but it is strange that not even the first numbers match with what I find on the internet.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
It will be a really old part number. Probably at least 10 years old. Also most likely not a mainstream kit as some used to come under a motorsport range.
For example: This is a custom Peugeot 106 number I sell F4-XDE-7880-M3

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
It will be a really old part number. Probably at least 10 years old. Also most likely not a mainstream kit as some used to come under a motorsport range.
For example: This is a custom Peugeot 106 number I sell F4-XDE-7880-M3
Thanks, that helps.
So if I understand correctly, they could be harder or softer than normal B6 dampers because they are a custom order?
Do you recommend buying 10 year old bilsteins or should I skip on this deal?