ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Used Exaltos?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Is there any market for them? I'm coming up to changing the fronts and there is around 1.8-2mm of tread left before the wear indicator, and slightly more around the edges.

Does anyone think I could get any money for them? I thought I remembered someone getting thirty quid for them a while ago.

Maybe I'm just imagining things.

Is there any market for them? I'm coming up to changing the fronts and there is around 1.8-2mm of tread left before the wear indicator, and slightly more around the edges.

Does anyone think I could get any money for them? I thought I remembered someone getting thirty quid for them a while ago.

Maybe I'm just imagining things.

on ebay ? ppl may indulge them as track tyres but ?? u never know

I've got 2 old exaltos also, with a tiny bit of tread left on them. Dunno what to do with them?

They'll be ok as a spare, to get someone out of trouble.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
There will be a market soon - Michelin don't seem to be able to supply any of the damn things - I've been waiting for a pair from costco for 8 weeks, and had a call today to tell me that they're still on back order for at least 4-6 weeks more!!!!
Think I'm going to be getting a pair of something different fitted at the weekend...

Nissan 350Z
There will be a market soon - Michelin don't seem to be able to supply any of the damn things - I've been waiting for a pair from costco for 8 weeks, and had a call today to tell me that they're still on back order for at least 4-6 weeks more!!!!
Think I'm going to be getting a pair of something different fitted at the weekend...

Strangely enough the Pilot Exalto's seem to have disappeared from blackcircles too. Wonder if they've been discontinued. Still on mytyres mind.

Golf R

i had some ordered directly from Michelin, two sets delivered in under a week so don't think there's a problem getting hold of them :S

Inferno 182
got a pair about 3 weeks ago TW Tyres in Rugby had them on the shelf!and paid £189 fitted with valve and balance