ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Useful iPhone shortcut creations

Bus w**ker
Errm because, at a guess, English isn't their first language - much like Southerners.

It's a piece of piss to do. Open the link to the site above in Safari, then click one of the links to the 'toggle' you want from the list, hit cancel on the popup prompt and then create a home screen icon. Rinse and repeat till you're done/bored.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah, it's not rocket science, you don't even need to read the website it's so simple, just very effective.

Only used the Bluetooth one as that's on which pisses me off most being 3 levels into the menu.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Just tried this. Useful yes, but a bit...ugly. Got rid of it. I'll just keep bluetooth on.

dk

911 GTS Cab
How do you mean ugly? It creates a proper Bluetooth logo'd icon on your home screen, what's ugly about that?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I didn't like how it opened Safari quickly, then opened the Bluetooth settings. It just felt a bit cheap compared to how the phone usually runs. Unless I've gone about installing it wrong, which wouldn't surprise me.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL, its janky. But its still quicker than doing it the normal way.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I didn't like how it opened Safari quickly, then opened the Bluetooth settings. It just felt a bit cheap compared to how the phone usually runs. Unless I've gone about installing it wrong, which wouldn't surprise me.

Lol it is a bit pooey, but i switch wifi bluetooth on/off a few times curing the day so its handy