ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Using raspberry pi to log into hotspots.

Anyone clever here to help?

My new WiFi on base is browser based login, this leaves the Xbox one without internet. Could I use a raspberry pi to log in over WiFi then send the data down Ethernet to the Xbox? Anyone seen any guides that might be useful?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Anyone clever here to help?

My new WiFi on base is browser based login, this leaves the Xbox one without internet. Could I use a raspberry pi to log in over WiFi then send the data down Ethernet to the Xbox? Anyone seen any guides that might be useful?

My mate has to get around this when we work away and he takes his Xbox with him, as the premier inn has a web based login.

He has to log in with his phone, and then change the Mac address of his Xbox to the same as his phone. Then it connects straight to the internet.

Something along those lines anyway

All sorted now, tried the Mac spoofing method (would explain but there's far more guides on Google.)
Turns out that I can manually add Mac addresses through the online portal from another device.