ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Using the TAB key

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
lol I know a fair few that do that....

there is someone I know that uses two hands on the mouse to use the right click button or the scroller wheel in the middle lol

Puts the mouse in place with the right hand, then holds it still with the left then clicks the button/scrolls the wheel lol

^^^^^ - XBox 360 users. Unfortunately, they are everywhere.

Poor little mites have always drawn a puzzled look at a mouse.

D.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I've only been doing the shift + tab thing for the last 9 months or so, never knew how to do it before, lol.

Tab to move round pages is much easier, except when the site isn't good. The trainline is set out all wrong for using tab, it shifts you to all the wrong places at the wrong time.

Roffles at WASD. Guilty as charged :eek:

The 4 best keys on any computer, unless you're one of those fags who rolls with joysticks. WASD is the control choice of men.

R26
haha i do the WASD too :rasp:

None of our users use the tab key, they press enter and wonder whats gone wrong!

My mates dad right clicks a file and then goes to open too rather than just double left clicking lol

2014 Focus Titanium
Have to agree with the WASD thing 100%!

Google Chrome is good if you dont mind google knowing all your browsing habbits and using your info to make even more money :)

FF is the winner by a mile.

Chrome > FF

So what if google know what I have browsed? I bet most of you have vista and MS states that they are entitled to know anything u do on your computer but you dont complain? Personally I don't give a f**k if google know what sites im on especially if its gonna make their search engines more efficient and effective.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
One that made a mate s**t bricks when I did it was Ctrl + enter when typing in a web address.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My god thats amazing, but if i just typed google into ff it would take me there anyhow.

Citroen DS3 White
My entire CS time at work is made up by me using shortcuts and my colleagues not.

They are the future.

DCi
just because it came up before:

on vista windows logo key + m = minimise all windows
windows key + d = minimise and also hide vista side bar

not spotted a difference on xp though

AK

M240i
Watching my boss use a computer is painful.

Takes so long for him to do something. Another that doesnt understand.

I alt + tab'd the other day and you'd think he'd just seen me s**t on his desk by the look on his face! lol..

Revels you crack me up.

Scirocco GT 2.0
My Dad is a fairly textbook OTT computer user :dead:

For example instead of just putting www.<website>.com into the address bar and letting IE wack in the http:// for you. He deletes everything in the address bar except the http:// and then puts the website in. ARGH

He also doesn't tab or anything like that, I try to teach him but I give up lol

Tesla MP3 2021
Vista

Ctrl > Windows Key > Tab is another.

God I hate slow arse people on a PC. My Dad is shocking. I want to smash the keyboard round his head lol.

Last edited:

DMS

A thirsty 172
People who double-click quick launch icons annoy me most, or people who push their CD-ROM drive shut rather than pressing the button.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
the one i dont ever do is shift tab instead i just tab around and around and around lol rather than just going back one field

PMSL, i do that too

sometimes i get carried away and miss the field, so end up doing a second lap

DMS

A thirsty 172
My Dad is a fairly textbook OTT computer user :dead:

For example instead of just putting www.<website>.com into the address bar and letting IE wack in the http:// for you. He deletes everything in the address bar except the http:// and then puts the website in. ARGH

He also doesn't tab or anything like that, I try to teach him but I give up lol

My dad's like that, but worse.
My dad doesn't use the address bar. He's got Google.co.uk set as his home page, and he types the web address into the Google search field rather than the address bar! He doesn't understand the difference between the two.
He's also got Google as his default search provider, so when he types random words into the address bar it does a Google search! Aarrrgh! :mad: