ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V power limp mode?

Clio 182
Found out the other day my car has had the 98ron map. So instead of 97ron I filled up half a tank of v power. Coming home today the engine management light started flashing and no power? Closer to home it went off a all was fine?

Anything to do with Vpower being 99ron?

I've read threads on here saying its misfiring and could be the plugs...

Clio 182
Not really, injectors and fuel rail are usually pennies on here.

If its fine now, just keep and eye on it and see how you go?

Went on a 60 mile trek tonight... The light only came on when I got stuck in traffic and was idling... No misfire tho just a flashing light...

Clio 182
Just had the fuel rail guard off and tested by pulling one out at a time. It is number 3...

Was going to buy a second hand one for £6 tomorrow but now some are saying buy brand new?? As the rail guard will be off I may aswell replace them all with new ones hadn't I? At £42 each from euro car parts that's going to cost me £166 DAMN!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Where you based?

Really need to concentrate more. If you want me to get you a price for the injectors tomo let me know.

Last edited:
  dan's cast offs.
phone them up and tell them you can get them for £30 on ebay, their online prices are comical, they use them so people think they get a good price when they use the online discount codes.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Kind of mate but tbh I wouldn't want to broadcast it. If you ring then they will drop their prices

Clio 182
See look 41.99 at Euro car parts EACH!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 17
  Looking....
Went on line and chucked a promo code in to get the discount price. £38 of the top of my head. Phoned them up and said I know others have had them cheaper and he done it for £32 with out arguing.
I did order a few other bits so might not work out so great with postage if your only ordering 1 injector.