ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V33 ARD V6 Clio Hedge End

Illiad V6 255
Cool :cool: ... nice to get spotted for once. Was in various places in the vee yesterday, including it being parked out front of a couple of six form/higher ed colleges where it got lots of looks. Naturally I got spotted just down the road ;).

Davyy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Cool :cool: ... nice to get spotted for once. Was in various places in the vee yesterday, including it being parked out front of a couple of six form/higher ed colleges where it got lots of looks. Naturally I got spotted just down the road ;).

Don't ser many v's in this area!

I was passenger in a matte black mx5 with the roof down. We went round the roundabout as you pulled onto it.

Illiad V6 255
Don't ser many v's in this area!

I was passenger in a matte black mx5 with the roof down. We went round the roundabout as you pulled onto it.
Ahhh ... I remember that, and there was a BMW estate in front of you with slammed suspension I reckon.

Davyy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah that was us! The 3 series is some crazy thing just chucked together to drift around everywhere!

Illiad V6 255
Regularly in Bishop's Waltham, but almost always on whilst out cycling since it's on one of my regular loops. Can't remember last time I was out in the Vee that way.

Mx5
Huh so is not you then? Spotted this one a few times and then my friend spotted this one and sent me this photo
IMG_0594_zps9ad308a4.png

But the numbers not the one in this thread