ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V33 ARD V6 Clio Hedge End

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Cool :cool: ... nice to get spotted for once. Was in various places in the vee yesterday, including it being parked out front of a couple of six form/higher ed colleges where it got lots of looks. Naturally I got spotted just down the road ;).

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Cool :cool: ... nice to get spotted for once. Was in various places in the vee yesterday, including it being parked out front of a couple of six form/higher ed colleges where it got lots of looks. Naturally I got spotted just down the road ;).

Don't ser many v's in this area!

I was passenger in a matte black mx5 with the roof down. We went round the roundabout as you pulled onto it.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Don't ser many v's in this area!

I was passenger in a matte black mx5 with the roof down. We went round the roundabout as you pulled onto it.
Ahhh ... I remember that, and there was a BMW estate in front of you with slammed suspension I reckon.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah that was us! The 3 series is some crazy thing just chucked together to drift around everywhere!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Regularly in Bishop's Waltham, but almost always on whilst out cycling since it's on one of my regular loops. Can't remember last time I was out in the Vee that way.

Mx5
Huh so is not you then? Spotted this one a few times and then my friend spotted this one and sent me this photo
IMG_0594_zps9ad308a4.png

But the numbers not the one in this thread