ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 255 Tyre Pressures

My V6 tyres are 25 psi all round, which seems rather low, anybody know what they should be? I know this sounds stupid, but theres supposed to be a label showing tyre pressures on my V6, but I cant find it anywhere. Ive looked in the manual, and theres no mention of the actual pressures.

Thanks in advance of some help.

[Edited by timr on 16 January 2005 at 5:02pm]

Clio v6

In the handbook page 0.04 ( second page )

Tyre pressures when cold 9in bar)

CB1U

Front 2.0
Rear 2.1

Cheers for that - Ive now found your original post Ronin:oops:. I seem to have a very strange owners manual - the first page is numbered 2.03 and then it goes through section 2, section 3 and then after page 3.18 starts at page 1.29. After section 1 is then goes to section 2 again!

Im very confused, needless to say - anyone else got this "unique" edition - February 2004? I think I need to contact Renault for a proper version...

Cheers again to both of you.

Tim.

Clio v6

My handbook is 82 00 423 901 NU 715-3 February 2004

First page 0.01 to 0.04

Then Section 1 is 1.01 Getting to know your car.

Thanks James - mine is the same edition but it looks like the printers have well and truly buggered mine up - bloody French;)! The first pages you mention dont exist at all in mine - weird.

Perhaps itll be worth something in future - it certainly isnt worth anything to me!