robocup Car clio 172 cup 03 Mar 31, 2010 #1 Does any one know the part no for a pipercross [road] filter for a v6 airbox, like the jms set up. Where can i get one from?
Does any one know the part no for a pipercross [road] filter for a v6 airbox, like the jms set up. Where can i get one from?
DaveDreads aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas ClioSport Club Member Car Golf PD130, 172 Mar 31, 2010 #2 I researched the JMS setup to see if I could put it together cheaper, I couldn't, it was more expensive. Also the only part I couldn't find was the filter. Whats wrong with ordering it from JMS? Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
I researched the JMS setup to see if I could put it together cheaper, I couldn't, it was more expensive. Also the only part I couldn't find was the filter. Whats wrong with ordering it from JMS?