ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 crash repair?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
This isn't a very useful thread but I was curious. Theres a clio v6 for sale on ebay for 15k its a mk2.

Somebody posted a link to this picture:
ok08sn.gif
And the link was this one:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3245&d=1138467963

I was just wondering what thread it was attached to and if there are any more pictures?

It looks like a ruudy good bargin, doens't seem to be anything wrong with it at all.

Although I guess you would have to drive it to find out.

Thanks

Rob

Ad

MK2 FRS
That front slam panel repair is quite common on accident damaged clios. The whole black section is around £180 from renault and then get welded on in place of the damaged one. For me i would wanna pay a bit less than hes advertised if for.

Albi Blue Clio 197
Having just fixed a clio up its suprising how similar the whole front is panel wise, i was expecting to see something different with it been the V6, there must be something in the front to weigh it down i am guessing tho with all the weight been in the back ?

if i was buing it i would insist on a full geometry check with a printout. Providing its been repaired correctly its a bargain.

Ad

MK2 FRS
thegoodfight said:
Having just fixed a clio up its suprising how similar the whole front is panel wise, i was expecting to see something different with it been the V6, there must be something in the front to weigh it down i am guessing tho with all the weight been in the back ?

Not that I know of......

Lionel Richie
look closley at the subframe, you can see where the weight comes from! built like a tank they are (subframe)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Yeah thats where I got the picture from but I was wondering where they got it from, as it wasn't on the ebay auction. And they linked it from cliosport, but it wasn't posted on that thread, thats what got me wondering.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ Hence why they get written off with reletivley little damage.

It was down to 13.5k this one when i saw it last.