ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6, Dubai

Not a Clio anymore.....
Don't know what colour but my mate was racing it in what he describes as his 'all conquering' Golf GTi and was very impressed that it was a tad fast for him to keep up with!!

A long shot but anyone here from Dubai with a V6'er?

Vee dub
It was me.. I was looking for kelly's new gaff.... she was promising to wash it after I kicked her tan lined ass at pool.....

cam i swim while you wax it kel? (the car)

Honda S2000
Well I am quite tanned ;)

Sure you can swim. The pool is 30 seconds away. My housemate has a 350z which I am sure you can go cruising in.

Honda S2000
Seriously, its horrible! its an automatic. Its maroon and as slow as Rik Waller in a race to get to a salad bar

Vee dub
pmsl - darn I actually laughed at one of your jokes

I dare you to get an "FQ 401" sun strip for it

Honda S2000
I'm always funny!!!

The car is crap though. John let me drive his 182 as I was missing my car so much. He panics when I overtake as supposedly I don't leave alot of room....

Vee dub
pmsl again...

you wanna try the valver missy... pure old school... none of this femine mk2 shizzle.... you knowsit kel

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Erm...you nearly wiped out the wing mirror Kelly and in the process me!!!

As far as i'm aware the V6 isn't available here so it might be an import but it wouldnt be RHD as they can't be registered here.